I still go in and check on the kids every night before I head to bed. I still love giving them a kiss good night after they are already asleep and tucking them in one last time. They are just too precious!
And they still, and always will, have their own little quirks that they do at bedtime that they need to sleep.
Tyler just recently has stopped using his sound machine at night and he’s been sleeping as great as usual! Tyler always needs this red blanket covering his pillow. He says it makes him sleep better. He always has that blue blanket above his pillow and then a lot of his stuffed animals lined up above his pillow as well. He’s always hot, just like his dad! But, he falls asleep almost instantly when his head hits the pillow and he usually wakes up after Brady. And he still loves to take naps! He’s a big time sleeper!
Brady sleeps great, but takes awhile to fall asleep. He often sings out loud, changes pajamas, re-organizes the stuffed animals in his room, changes out his pillows, you name it, he will get up and out of bed to do it! Brady NEVER gets under his sheets and quilt that are actually on his bed, rather he always has a blanket that he sleeps under on top of his bed. He usually uses his blue snowman blanket, however, on this night he wanted to bring up the Hawkeye snuggie to sleep with. He switches out what stuffed animals he sleeps with and like I said, switches out his pillows as well. After he’s fallen asleep, he sleeps great, but then is, on most days, up by 6:30. In fact this morning, I woke up to hearing him singing ‘Dashing through the snow’ at 6:20. I smiled as I lay in bed and then decided I better go tell him to quiet down before waking up Tyler! :) Brady gets good sleep, but definitely doesn’t need as much sleep as Tyler. But, Brady does take long, great naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment