I absolutely love the warm feeling that I get when I see the interaction between Tyler and Brady. Brady just loves to watch his big brother. If Tyler is in view, Brady will be all smiles! Tyler equally loves Brady and he loves the fact that
Brady loves him! Tyler doesn't want anyone to hurt Brady, especially my brother's dog, Cash. He told Cash, "Hey, stop it!," if Cash got anywhere near Brady. Too cute! Tyler also always says, "Brady likes me." Tyler wants to be by Brady, hold Brady, help me take care of Brady, share with Brady, hug and kiss Brady, play with Brady, and love Brady. I am so proud and will continue to love watching them grow up together as best buds!

This picture was just taken this morning (12/22/09) before leaving for daycare. I had to get a picture of the both of them with their new Converse shoes on!

Tyler loving to hold Brady and Brady looks pretty happy himself!

Tyler loves to push Brady in his swing. Brady...doesn't like this so much.

This is Brady watching Tyler play. Look at how he looks at him!

Tyler being an awesome big brother by playing with Brady.

Tyler giving Brady a ride in his chair. They both seem to enjoy this.

This is Tyler sharing his duck with Brady.

Tyler's duck on Brady's tray. Tyler LOVES this duck and wouldn't give it to just anyone.

Again, wanting to push Brady in the swing.

Our First Christmas morning (12/19/09). Tyler got this BLUE aquadoodle from Santa Claus. He plopped down right next to Brady to try it out for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment