2 weekends ago, after our first big snow storm, Lee got the chance to take Tyler outside in the snow to play. They first had to go shopping for some new snow boots. He found some at Theisen's that are a size (or two) too big, but Tyler can walk just fine in them and hopefully they will fit him again next winter! They then wanted to go sledding. Lee took Tyler to this big hill that's by the highschool. Lee forgot how bad it sucks to walk up such a big hill, especially when you're carrying a 35 lb. child! They went down once and Tyler got a bunch of snow sprayed up at his face, so he was done. That was it. One time and done. Hopefully he will want to go down again soon. So, they came home and played outside. They needed to shovel off the back deck, so they ended up making a snowman back there. Tyler has his own shovel and loved helping his Dad work. He would tell everyone (and me over and over), "I shoveled up a snowman!" He was so proud of what he and Lee did! I am very glad that we live where our kids can experience all four seasons and lots and lots of snow. All of the seasons are fun in their own way, and I remember loving the snow in the winter. I'm glad that Tyler and Brady will be able to love it as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment