Lee's back to work...
The morning starts off with a waffle breakfast for Tyler and Santa Claus. There's a picture on here to prove it. I told Lee that I am getting great practice of feeding two kids at the table, so when Brady gets to that point I'll be ready!
My big boy helping me in the kitchen. Putting the chocolates into the bowl!
Not really sure what we did on this day...they all kinda started running together.
I do know that during Tyler's nap, I started making chocolate mint cookies. He didn't take a long nap, so when he got up, I needed to finish making the cookies. I already had some rolled up on a cookie sheet.
Helping me unwrap the chocolates.
Tyler: "I help, Mommy."
Me: "Okay, Tyler, you can help."
Tyler went upstairs to get his stool and brought his stool into the kitchen. When he got up on the stool and looked at the cookie sheet...
Tyler: "POOP, Mommy!"
Me: (laughing out loud) "No, Tyler, that's not poop, it's chocolate cookies."
Tyler: "I like chocolate kee-kees (cookies), Mommy"
Me: "Okay, Tyler, you can help."
Tyler went upstairs to get his stool and brought his stool into the kitchen. When he got up on the stool and looked at the cookie sheet...
Tyler: "POOP, Mommy!"
Me: (laughing out loud) "No, Tyler, that's not poop, it's chocolate cookies."
Tyler: "I like chocolate kee-kees (cookies), Mommy"
The chocolate cookie balls that Tyler thought was poop!
So then I told him that we needed to unwrap the chocolate candies and put them in a bowl. "I help, Mommy!" I was a little skeptical of him helping, because I was just sure that he would unwrap them and then eat them all! I was wrong. He helped and he unwrapped each and then put them in the bowl! AWESOME!
Snow day #3=Success!
Side note: It drives me nuts that when I download the pictures they go from last to first and my writing obviously goes from first to last. However, I'm not going to take that extra time to fix it all and make the pictures go exactly with the story...sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment