Monday, June 21, 2010

4 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG!

Lee and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary last Thursday, June 17th! The past four years have been extremely wonderful and extremely busy!!!

June, 2006, married!

May, 2007, found out we were expecting our first baby!
May, 2007, Lee's job was transferring him to Grinnell, Iowa!

June, 2007, moved into our new house in Newton, Iowa!

November, 2007, Our first son, Tyler, was born prematurely at 32 weeks. He came out healthy and strong, with no complications, and only had to spend 3 1/2 weeks in the NICU. We are so lucky and blessed!

November, 2008, Tyler's 1st birthday.

December, 2008, I was pretty sure that I was pregnant with baby #2???

January, 2009, yep! Positive test! Found out we were pregnant with baby #2.

August, 2009, Our second son, Brady, was born at a full 37 1/2 weeks!!!

June, 2010, Happily celebrated our four years of wonderful wedded bliss!


What a great four years this has been! What a trip it's been and I'm excited to see what the future holds with our family!

No comments: