Sunday, June 6, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

We had such a great memorial day weekend filled with relaxation, fun, and friends!
This is Tyler with Emery Sampson. Emery is my friend Tory (and Joe's) 2 year old daughter.
Here's Tory and I with our little ones. Tory is expecting baby #2 in September!

Tyler and Emery had such a good time on our neighbor's trampoline. They would run from Joe to myself to Tory and each time they would get to one of us we would spin them around or just make them jump up really high. They thought it was great. Here they are both giving Joe a great big hug!
Lee and I enjoying some sun out on the back deck while the boys were taking naps.
Another get-together with some friends. Here is Matt, Carter, and Cherish Hansen with Tyler, Lee, and Brady. I am obviously behind the camera, as usual!
Carter and Tyler had some fun in the pool. Carter is 4 months older than Tyler, but he's a bit smaller than our big boy!
Tyler and Carter at the kids' table.
They played so nicely with one another! They took turns on the motorcycle/bike. They did an awesome job at being friends!
Dad and Brady chilling in the grass.
I had gotten alot of sun earlier that day! Ouch-it hurt! Here's Brady and I toward the end of the long, fun weekend!!!

No comments: