Brady is 9 months old and for about a week and a half he has been cruising around on all fours like a champ! He gets around amazingly quick! I think he looks so cute when he crawls, I could watch him crawl anywhere! He has already tried the stairs. This will take some practice, but I don't see it being too far away. He can pull himself up to stand on the couches and miscellaneous furniture. He absolutely loves the standing position and loves it more that he got himself there. He also can go straight from his crawl into the sitting position. He is so mobile and active! I love it!

This was the funniest thing to watch. He had a swiffer in his hand and would spin round and round with it, just watching the swiffer hit things and listen to it make noise. I'm not sure how many times he went around, but I know it was a lot and I would have been extremely dizzy!

This was the first morning that I found him standing up in his crib. He was crying and screaming, up until I walked in with the camera and then his cries and screams turned to smiles and laughs. You may be able to see his big crocodile tears (and the large amount of drool) in these pictures.

He's such a big boy!

Daddy and Tyler were outside on the back deck and that's where Brady wanted to be as well. Too bad it was way too hot for him and I made him stay inside. However, he did enjoy pounding on the door to get their attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment