Monday, June 28, 2010

BIG COUNTRY BASH!

My mom came to babysit and Lee and I enjoyed a full day with friends at the Big Country Bash in Des Moines! It was great and we had such a fun time, however, IT WAS A MESS!!! I'm pretty sure that what we were walking in was not ONLY mud! It smelled terrible!!! We were given the heads up before even going in, that we might as well leave our shoes at the car, so we did and we were thankful that we did! It was an awesome concert and we heard great music! The weather was hot and sunny and we all got extremely red! I also was very dehydrated by the end of the night and felt horrible! Here's who we got to hear: Rodney Atkins, Jason Michael Carroll, Trailor Choir, Jerrod Niemann, (Sarah Darling, Jason Brown, these two performed first and we were still tailgating), and Gretchen Wilson who performed last, and we left right before her. It was great!!!
Here's a picture of Lee's and my feet right when we walked in. It only got much worse than this!
Lee and I enjoying our day!
Lee, myself, Brian, and Megan. Megan is another Kindergarten teacher that I work with and Brian is her boyfriend.

No comments: