Monday, February 10, 2014

DELANEY’S SHOWER

We had a great shower for Delaney this past weekend at Rita’s house.  It was a great opportunity for all of my mom’s friends to meet Delaney!

I went to Iowa City by myself on Friday right after school and let Lee and the boys hang out at home.  Lee took them to The Lego Movie Friday afternoon and then they hung out at home until I came home Saturday afternoon.

Josh, Liz, and Delaney were at my mom’s on Friday night as well.  It was a good night and I’m loving every chance that I get to spend with them and Delaney as I know how quickly this first year of hers is going to go!

There was a snowstorm on Saturday morning, which caused me some stress trying to go pick up cupcakes from Scratch Cupcakery.  But, I got there safely and we had some amazing cupcakes for the shower!

Delaney got some more great stuff from all the ladies and should be set for awhile!

All of them enjoyed passing Delaney around and getting some cuddles.  Delaney did great!  She was awake the whole time and never got fussy.  It was a terrific shower!

DSC_0107

The amazing Scratch Cupcakes.

DSC_0109

Delicious Mimosas.

DSC_0118

The Freese Family.

DSC_0121

DSC_0123

DSC_0127

The Hostesses and Hosts of the party.  Rita, Darcey, Liz & Delaney, Michelle, and Patty.

DSC_0130

What a great picture!

No comments: