Sunday, February 23, 2014

MORE SNOW FUN!

DSC_0215

We had a ‘snow day’ this past Monday, Feb. 17th.  It turned out to be a great day off, with the snow storm hitting in the morning and then sunshine and temperatures in the 40’s by the afternoon.

The boys and I walked over to the YMCA fields to sled in the late morning.  They had a great time and with the 2014 Winter Olympics being on, they both wanted to try some new ‘stunts’.

DSC_0193

DSC_0197

DSC_0198

Tyler continually used his sled as a snowboard and would go down the hill each time standing up.  Brady would usually sit down in his sled to go down the hill, but he did try to stand up a few times.  They both did a great job and had a blast doing it!

DSC_0208

DSC_0218

Every now and then they each had to stop to rest and eat some fresh snow.

DSC_0219

DSC_0220

DSC_0223

DSC_0227

We went back to school on Tuesday but the temperatures were amazing in the afternoon when we got home from school.  The boys went out to play in the backyard and didn’t come in until I called them in for dinner!  I watched them from inside as I was making dinner, but I did step out to take some pictures.

DSC_0241

February 18th, 2014.

Fun time in the snow!

DSC_0244

DSC_0247

DSC_0252

Brady going down the slide, into the snow, head first and on his back.

Below: Beautifully handsome pictures of my boys playing in the snow.

DSC_0254

DSC_0259

DSC_0265

DSC_0261

No comments: