Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OLD RANDOM PHOTOS

These are all pictures that I just found on Lee’s phone recently.  They are not of high quality, but I had to share them, because I’ve got some great memories from all of these events.

A Night at the Woolums’

We spent a fun evening at the Woolums House this past fall with the McLennan’s as well.  We played cards while the kids ran around and played.  It was such a fun night!

together 2

Ty, Brady, Tyler, and Delaney.

together 4

together

together 6

Girls havin’ fun.  Me, Megan, and Heidi.

Our night away at the Des Moines Waterpark.

away 2

When we took the kids to their surprise get away to the Des Moines Waterpark, we also enjoyed a fantastic evening at Buffalo Wild Wings!

away

Delaney’s shower gifts

I made Delaney a diaper cake for one of her shower gifts.  I made a tutu to put on the bottom tier of the cake.  I also covered the tiers with headbands and bows.  It turned out so cute!  I also made her a button ‘D’ frame that is now up in her bedroom.  I love how that turned out as well and so did Josh and Liz!

tutu 3

Brady wanted to try on the tutu!

1203131933

1202132012a

The Christmas cookies I made with the boys.

cookies

Scratch Cupcakes

My mom had bought some Scratch cupcakes that were supposed to go to Josh and Liz’s house for when they got their wedding blessed in the Catholic Church in December.  We were all supposed to go to the church that night, however, weather kept us all home.  Josh and Liz were able to celebrate with my Dad in attendance and they now have their marriage blessed by the Catholic Church.  The cupcakes (and my mom) ended up coming to our house that next weekend.  YUM!

cupcakes

New b-balls and soccer balls.

Tyler and Brady got a special gift in the mail from Matt and Laura.  New Nike soccer balls and basketballs!

They were so excited!

ball gift

No comments: