Sunday, June 1, 2014

BRADY’S SCHOOL PROGRAM

Brady had his Last Day of School ‘Spring Program’ on Friday, May 23rd. 

He has now finished his first year of preschool, is ready for his second year, and is always so very excited about school!

Brady went to school every Wednesday and Friday morning, although, every morning he would ask me, “do I have school today, Mom?”  He was always wanting it to be a school day and always so happy to go.  We are lucky enough to have our friend Mandy take Brady (and Camryn) to preschool, just like she did for Tyler (and Caden).  Brady was always such a great helper for Mandy and they even established their very own hand shake with each other.  We are so thankful for Mandy and her availability to transport Brady to and from preschool.

This Spring Program was absolutely adorable and Brady did such a fantastic job and really enjoyed it!

DSC_0067

DSC_0056

Brady’s Butterfly and handprint/footprint Flower.

DSC_0059

The adorable stage.

DSC_0061

Our little man, ready to perform for everyone!

DSC_0063

DSC_0068

DSC_0075

He loves to dance and shake it!

DSC_0076

DSC_0079

DSC_0081

DSC_0083

DSC_0091

Brady and Grandma.

Mom came to stay home with Brady on Thursday, since there wasn’t any daycare for him that day.  She also came to stay for Brady’s program on Friday and then stayed home with him the rest of the day while Tyler and I went back to school and Lee back to work. 

DSC_0092

Brady and his buddy, Jackson.

DSC_0094

Brady and Camryn.

DSC_0096

The program was from 10-11.  I had someone cover my classroom for the time that I was out and took Tyler out of school with me and Lee left work for a bit.  I absolutely love these preschool programs and would never miss one of their school programs for anything!  They are only this little age for a such a short time and I absolutely love these memories!

It was ‘U.S.A. Day’ for Tyler and I at school---that’s why we are in Red, White, and Blue.  Lee wears his Red shirt every Friday.  And Brady…., well, that was the outfit that fit him the best!  So, we all matched!

DSC_0099

The boys with their Grandma.  Love!

DSC_0100

Our Family!

DSC_0101

No comments: