We have the best Daddy around! He’s pretty amazing—works hard & plays harder! He loves his boys so much and would love to be around them more than what he is able to. His boys love when Daddy walks in the door from work and they are always ready for ‘wrestle time’!
We started our Father’s Day morning in Iowa City. I made him his favorite breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy. Shortly after breakfast we made the drive back home. It was a pretty overcast day and we were ready for a lounging day as we were both still tired from the night out before. I made him some of his favorite dips and appetizers and we lounged the entire day. I’d say he had a pretty good Father’s Day!
The boys gave him a pair of motorcycle gloves and a Chicago Bear’s cooler as his gifts.
Thank you, Lee, for all you do for our little loves!
No comments:
Post a Comment