Well that first year of Elementary School went incredibly fast!
I cannot believe that Tyler will be in 1st grade when we go back to school in the fall! He had an amazing Kindergarten year and exceeded any expectations that I had for him. As much as I would love to keep him in the Kindergarten hallway for a little longer, I am excited for him to be in first grade and looking forward to all that he will accomplish in first grade!
We had an awesome day for our Last Day of School activities at school. We spend the entire school day outside to fun games and activities. Tyler had a great time and I had a great time checking up on him every now and then to see him having fun and to snap a few pictures!
So excited that it’s now summer vacation! The boys are looking forward to lounging in the mornings, but probably not as much as I am! It’s going to be a great summer break!
Tyler’s last day of Kindergarten and my last day of my first year teaching 2nd grade!
Monday, June 2, 2014
Tyler with Jen (Mrs. Norvell) on his last day in her Kindergarten classroom. Jen is amazing and was an amazing teacher for Tyler. Tyler will miss Jen so much this summer. He actually said, “I miss Mrs. Norvell,” 5 times in 4 hours on Monday after school was out. We will have to go see her this summer!
Our last day of the school year! Yeah for summer break! I absolutely LOVE having him at school with me!
Tyler doing a couple of the fun activities on our last day.
No comments:
Post a Comment