We had such a fun weekend in Iowa City over Father’s Day weekend!
We took off on Saturday morning and went to my mom’s house. The boys played, played, and played some more with their He-Man toys that used to be Uncle Josh’s. Lee helped my mom take care of some things that needed to be done to the new house and I hung out and relaxed and watched the boys play. Later on in the afternoon, Josh, Liz, and Delaney came to visit. I snuggled in as much time as I could with Delaney before Lee and I went out for the night. She is getting so big and cuter by the minute!
A precious, sweet, sleeping Delaney.
Delaney and Grandma.
Me and my sweet, sweet Delaney! Love her to pieces!
Lee and I went out for night with Heidi & Wayne and some of their friends. We went out to eat and then to a Shooter Jennings concert. It was a lot of fun!
Shooter Jennings, himself. We sat right up by the stage. It was a very low key concert with only about 100 people in attendance. It was pretty cool!
I checked in on the boys when we got back to Mom’s house. This is how I found them. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment