Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ADVENTURELAND 2014

Another fun Adventureland trip in the books!

As always, Lee’s company outing is at Adventureland.  We get some awesome perks for the day and make the most of the trip!

We had the usual family members join this year: My mom, Josh, Liz, and Delaney (her first time!), Aunt Judy, Val, Ava, and a friend of Ava’s, Nat, Nick, Nolan, and Nile.  We also brought along Lee’s parents, Sam & Eula, who were in town to help watch the boys since I had already gone back to work the Thursday before.

Everyone had a great day!  Like I said, it was a first for Delaney and she handled it extremely well!  Brady also had a first.  He got to ride on his first real roller coaster and go down his first ‘big kid’ water slide!  He was pretty excited about that.  It was also Sam and Eula’s first time at Adventureland.  They rode many rides with the kids and some on their own and I think they had some fun as well.

Below are MANY pictures from our day.  I always love to look through the pictures from this day, because the kids are so happy!  And that’s what this day is about!  This day is for the kids. It’s to see those smiling faces and to hear those contagious giggles!  This day isn’t about us adults at all, really.  (Even though I do find some time to get some mini donuts!)  These kids deserve a day of fun like Adventureland brings!  And another thing I love about this day is that I get to spend it with my family and a couple of my cousins and their kids.  The kids love this day and look forward to this day each summer!

DSC_0889

Brady and Nile on the ladybugs.

DSC_0894

Tyler, with Grandma and Grandpa Reynolds, on the Inverter.

DSC_0905

Still one of the all time favorites—The Frog Hopper!!!  Tyler, Brady, Ava, and Ava’s friend.

DSC_0907

DSC_0910

DSC_0914

Time for Bumper Cars!  Tyler rode by himself and Josh and Brady rode together.

DSC_0916

DSC_0921

DSC_0922

DSC_0923

Brady’s first big kid roller coaster—The Underground.

DSC_0926

Brady and Nile on the airplane together.

DSC_0928

Tyler and Nolan on the airplane.

DSC_0933

Oh Boys!  Tyler, Nolan, Brady, and Nile.

DSC_0934

DSC_0936

 

And onto the Waterpark!

DSC_0939

DSC_0942

DSC_0944

DSC_0947

DSC_0949

Beach Beauty, Delaney.  How precious is she!  She was such a good girl the entire day and did so good in the water with Josh.

DSC_0952

Grandma Mary, Liz, and Josh all spoiling Little Miss.

DSC_0955

Awww…I love her so!

DSC_0958

DSC_0969

Well our family picture for the day consists of three smiles and Tyler crying with a smile, but that’s as good as we could get it.  :)

DSC_0975

Brady’s first big kid water slide!  There we are on the green slide.

DSC_0981

DSC_0984

Tyler and I rode on this 4 person water tube slide with Nick and Natalie.  I was backwards the whole entire ride and therefore, screamed the whole entire ride!  It was crazy for me!  But still so much fun!

DSC_0985

DSC_0987

Tyler and Ava hopped on the Scrambler as we were walking out.

DSC_0990

And all of them took a Carousel ride as their final ride before we walked out.

DSC_0989

DSC_0999

The one’s that this day is for.  Our little ones!

Ava, Delaney, Tyler, Brady, Nolan, Nile, and Ava’s friend.

What a great day at Adventureland!

No comments: