Monday, September 22, 2014

BRADY’S 1ST DAY OF 4-YEAR-OLD PRESCHOOL

DSC_0063

Our little guy is in his final year of preschool and is ready for it!

Brady had his first day of 4-year-old preschool on Tuesday, September 2.  He is beyond ready for school and I know that he will have another great year at our awesome preschool!  As much as I’m wanting this 2nd year of preschool for Brady to grow and learn, I’m already looking forward to him being in Kindergarten and at the same school with Tyler and myself.  It will be so much fun to have them both at school with me!

We followed tradition and had Lee take Brady on his first day of school.  And they got to go there on his motorcycle!  Brady was so excited and thought he was pretty cool!

DSC_0066

DSC_0068

DSC_0075

Brady with a couple of his buddies, Jackson and Drew.

DSC_0078

DSC_0081

Brady had a great first day.  He got to paint, play, and have fun with his friends and teachers!  Looking forward to another great year in Preschool!

No comments: