Monday, September 1, 2014

TOO FUNNY!

Oh how our Brady makes us laugh!

One night at the beginning of August we put the boys to bed and came back downstairs.  Lately Brady has been finding things that he absolutely needs to tell us just so that he can come downstairs and put off going to bed just a little bit longer.  I actually think it’s kinda cute because I usually get an additional hug and kiss out of the whole thing.  Lee doesn’t think it’s as cute.

Well, on this night, he came downstairs and had a band-aid on his forehead.

I said, “Hey buddy, what happened?”

Brady: My head hurts.

Me:  Oh, buddy, I’m sorry.  Is the band-aid making it feel better?  (I’m saying all this to him with working so hard at keeping my laughter in!)

Brady: Well, my head hurts, I have to go poop, and my finger is orange.

Me:  Okay, bud, let’s go upstairs and go to the bathroom, wash your finger, and I’ll get you medicine.

I have no idea where the orange came from on his finger, but before we went upstairs, I did say, “before we go upstairs, go show your daddy that your head hurts.”  It was just too cute!

So, we went upstairs, got him on the pot, gave him medicine, and washed his finger.  And the band-aid came off first thing in the morning!

IMG_0905

IMG_0906

A picture of his three “problems” that night.  Had to go the bathroom, orange finger, and had a headache.

No comments: