Sunday, December 29, 2013

A PERFECT WINTER DAY

dec 25 037 

The day after Christmas had temperatures in the 40’s, sunshine, and no wind!  It was a perfect day to be outside and playing in the snow!  Lee had to go back to work, but the boys and I were at home, playing with new toys, putting Christmas decorations away, cleaning the house, and playing out in the snow!

Here’s some pictures that captured the fun that we had out in the snow that afternoon.  They scooped off the back deck, made snow angels, threw snowballs, shoveled up snow, swung on the swings, went down the slide, and had a terrific time being outside in wonderful winter weather!

dec 25 027

dec 25 029

  dec 25 039

dec 25 041

dec 25 044

dec 25 047

dec 25 047

dec 25 049

dec 25 053

dec 25 054

dec 25 061

dec 25 063

dec 25 059

I love being able to have this time off of work to be able to spend my time with these wonderfully amazing boys!

dec 25 066

Brady wore these glasses pretty much the whole day that day.

dec 25 068           

And Tyler loves his spy gear from Santa.

Shortly after we got back inside, I received a phone call from Liz.  Her and Josh were on the way to the hospital……!!!!

Like I said, it was a perfect Winter day!

Onto my next post….

No comments: