This Christmas Season has been so wonderful and heartwarming. We are all enjoying the tree, crafts, gift wrapping, our Elf, wishes, and family. We are especially enjoying the slow, relaxing pace of it all right now! We are able to really soak it all in and just enjoy!
The boys both wanted to help me decorate the tree this year, which was a first from either of them. I quickly brought them along on the wonderful journey of ‘Christmas Tree decorating’ with me. They did an awesome job and were jumping with excitement!
Tyler and Brady are counting down the days until Santa brings his gifts and are really looking forward to the wonderful holiday of Christmas.
This really is one of the most wonderful times of the year and I am absolutely loving every second of it! I love living the moments of the Christmas season with a 6 and 4 year old. I try to see everything through their little eyes and it makes everything so much more exciting and lovely.
We are all so blessed to have one another. Here’s to another amazing Christmas Season!
Tyler
Brady
This amazing family of ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment