Sunday, December 22, 2013

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS

We have really been able to enjoy this month and all the activities that come with it!

Here’s just some random pictures and activities from our month so far.  We have stayed busy and have enjoyed lots of family time.

dec 8 002

The boys always seem to want their picture taken in front of the Christmas tree, which I love!  My love for Christmas and our Christmas tree has really rubbed off on them.  So, here’s a cute picture of Brady in front of the tree with his stuffed ‘Chippey.’

dec 8 005

I had to take a picture of Tyler snoozin’ away while cuddling his ‘Chippey.’  These boys LOVE our real Elf, Chippey, and love, just the same, their very own stuffed ‘Chippeys.’

 

TJ Christmas Party

We had my School Staff Christmas Party the first weekend in December.  It was a blast!  My mom was here to babysit, while Lee and I enjoyed our fun night out!  We played tons of Minute To Win It Christmas Games and laughed the entire night!  It was so much fun!

dec 8 029

Trying to get our red (or green) pom poms to stick to our vaseline covered noses.

dec 8 038

I was trying to drop some marshmallows to Lee’s mouth down below.  I didn’t throw them fast enough for him---I was too busy laughing!  :)

 

Snow!

We have loved playing outside in the snow!

dec 8 047

This was the picture that we used for the Christmas Card this year.  It ended up showing up really dark on the Christmas Card and I was very disappointed.  But, I do absolutely love this picture!

dec 8 048

Making snow angels!

dec 8 049

dec 8 050

Another great picture of the two of them together playing in the snow.

dec 8 051

Lucy is our ‘winter’ dog.  Our dog that loves to play and run around in the snow.  Brady and Lucy were having so much fun together running around in the snow.

dec 8 053

dec 8 055

dec 8 056

dec 8 057

 

Our Christmas Tree

dec 20 015

I absolutely love sitting in our dark living room staring at our Christmas tree!

dec 20 016

dec 20 018

More pictures of them in front of the tree with their Chippeys.

dec 20 022

dec 20 024

dec 20 027

dec 20 026

dec 20 025

 

Ugly Sweater Day at School

We had ugly sweater day at school this past week.  I borrowed ‘the winner’ from my Aunt Brenda and I had Tyler wear his ‘Holiday Sweater’ shirt for the big day.  We look like quite the pair! 

dec 20 032

And Brady wanted to get in a picture with me and my ugly sweater.  :)

dec 20 033

No comments: